Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

NuLife est un nouveau projet du producteur italien Simone Pagliari (qui, à l'époque, a bossé du côté de Cappella, Anticappalla, Plus Staples etc.).

Voici Touch Me, issu du EP Making Time EP :

Je vous recopie le petit discours promotionnel (en anglais) trouvé sur le site Traxsource :

Citation

Italian NuLife mark his debut on NYLO, with his brand new 'Making Time EP'. The enigmatic Italian has been a regular in many top artist playlists, constantly showcasing his huge originality and versatility without ever disappointing. With 'Making Time' he shows off his maturity and musical development, as he drops two deep house / nu disco influenced songs, interspersing with roomy glowing love and filtered synth stabs.

First up is the title track 'Making Time' a perfect example of how a modern house jam should sound like with its sultry mood, rolling deep bass and great filtered synth arrangements, lovely vocal that creates a provocative atmosphere, making it one of those tracks that creates special memories on any dance floor with its irresistible deep vibes and out of this world production skills. This track is certain to be the standout in any set.

Next up we have 'Touch Me' which is all about the deep disco vibes and indie melancholic rhythm's working their magic around wonderfully arranged keys. The track captures the essence of NuLife's sound while being the perfect companion for different moments and feelings. A great feel-good track to close out a wonderful debut EP from NuLife, who definitely managed to build the perfect tool to get you in the mood for a big night out.

We are extremely happy to once again be bringing you a high quality NYLO release that was made from the heart and for the whole universe to enjoy. Keep on dancing!! NuLife's 'Making Time EP' sees a worldwide release on August 5th, 2019.

Juste avant ça, en juin, il y a eu le titre Come Not Too Strong. Mais autant je trouve Touch Me écoutable pour de la House de maintenant, autant ce Come Not too Strong, c'est sans moi.

Pas ouf mais bien.

En tout cas, ya de quoi faire un remix qui déchire tout.

Plutot agreable comme titre en effet!

Il y a 23 heures, Sangore a dit :

Juste avant ça, en juin, il y a eu le titre Come Not Too Strong. Mais autant je trouve Touch Me écoutable pour de la House de maintenant, autant ce Come Not too Strong, c'est sans moi.

Mouais c'est ça, c'est bien résumé  :P