Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Timi Kullai est une jeune artiste de music hall qui a pris place dernièrement dans le monde de l'eurodance. En effet, on peut la retrouver comme vocaliste sur les derniers BG The Prince Of Rap, mais également sur le futur Free 2 Night. Enfin, avec un certain MIRKO, ils ont crée (pour l'instant) deux sons hommage à la période eurodance intitulés Eurodance Respect où Timi chante les plus grands standards de la dance music sur les titres en version instru + rap. Franchement sympa!

BG The Prince Of Rap Feat. Timi Kullai & Chrizz Morrisson - Never Give Up

BG The Prince Of Rap Feat. Timi Kullai, Pamela O'Neal  & Chrizz Morrisson - So Special

Free 2 Night Feat. Timi Kullai - Phantom Of Love

Timi Kullai - Eurodance Respect Vol. 1

Timi Kullai - Eurodance Respect Vol. 2

• j'aime 1

C'est bon d'entendre tout ça ! la chanteuse tient bien la route. Le teaser du nouveau Free 2 Night est très prometteur !

Avec la sortie du nouveau Free 2 Night, j'en profite pour rajouter l'Eurodance Respect Vol.3 de Timi Kullai, très sympa aussi!

Timi poursuit ses hommages à la grande période eurodance avec son complice Mirko :

C'est déjà le volume 6 d'Eurodance Respect

Ca pourrait être sympa de mettre les tracklistings avec chaque vidéo d'Eurodance Respect ^^

Elles sont notées sous les vidéos sur le Youtube, reste que quelqu'un ait le courage de les recopier ici. ;) 

Bailando va connaitre une nouvelle jeunesse, Timi Kullai y participe en collaborant avec Chris Morisson. Bon je ne suis pas trop convaincu sauf que voila il y a un remix d'Eurodj et là ça change la donne :

Chrizz Morisson & Timi Kullai - Bailando 2k19 (EuroDJ Remix) 

Il n'y a que moi qui attendais l'intervention de Jean-Michel le forain? :P 

C'est Jean-Louis, le forain ! :pirate::P Voici d'ailleurs une nouvelle reprise de la miss, The Summer Is Magic 2K19 en featuring de DJ Combo & DJ Merk, mis aussi dans le topic Playahitty.

Modifié par Moratto

C'est juste un teaser, il ne sort que le 7 juin ! Vu que ce remix est apparemment fait par Naxwell et connaissant ce qu'il a pu faire auparavant, une fois qu'on l'aura dispo en intégralité, les commentaires, ça risque plutôt d'être "Trop long, la dernière vidéo (pour ce que c'est !) ;)"

Nouvelles versions de la reprise Here I GO par  Chrizz Morisson & Timi Kullai feat. Lightwarrior.

Here I Go 2k19 (Dolls Mix)

Here I Go 2k19 (Bmonde Remix) (Celle là à ma préférence même si c'est loin d'être le summum !!!)

Décidément elle en a des participations en ce moment :

Chrizz Morisson Feat. Timi Kullai & Lightwarrior - Let's Get Up (2k19 Dolls Euro Mix)

Ah quand de l'original ?

Modifié par Aegor

Le 16/06/2019 à 12:05, Aegor a dit :

(Celle là à ma préférence même si c'est loin d'être le summum !!!)

C'est tout à fait ça...

Le 16/06/2019 à 12:05, Aegor a dit :

Chrizz Morisson Feat. Timi Kullai & Lightwarrior - Let's Get Up (2k19 Dolls Euro Mix)

Je préfère largement celui ci

Le 17/06/2019 à 17:36, Eurohit.Music a dit :

C'est tout à fait ça...

Je préfère largement celui ci

Tu as tout à fait raison:ecouteurs: . Je te rejoins c'est juste que le début de mon message précédent est une transposition de celui affiché dans le fil 2 Unlimited puisqu'il s'agissait d'une reprise d'un de leur titre.

Nouvelle collaboration entre Timi Kullai & Chrizz Morrison, qui ont embarqué avec eux A.K. S.W.I.F.T pour reprendre In The Middle Of The Night de Magic Affair. le Dolls Euro Mix et le Bmonde Euro mix sont ci-dessous :

Je n'écoute ça que maintenant, mais c'est vraiment pas mal cette reprise de Magic Affair! 

Tiens, je n'avais pas répondu... Le remix de Dolls n'est pas mal, comme la plupart des autres fait... Et cette version est d'ailleurs nettement meilleure que l'original que je ne supporte pas :siffle:

Elle participe à la reprise de 2020 de Dreams des 2 Brothers on the 4 th Floor par Naxwell :

NaXwell & DJ Combo feat. Timi Kullai - Dreams (Will Come Alive) (Extended Mix)

Sympathique !

le remix est sorti et je le trouve écoutable 

NaXwell & DJ Combo feat. Timi Kullai - Dreams [Will Come Alive] (Bernasconi & Belmond Remix)

Je préfère l'Extendid Mix même si préférer est peut-être un bien grand mot :P 

Pas d'eurodance cette fois-ci, mais une reprise d'un titre qui pourtant n'est absolument jamais repris, c'est étrange, Ain't Nobody ! Essaierait-elle de battre le record du plus grand nombre de covers ?

Encore une reprise pour Timi Kullai, en participant au titre de Chrizz Morisson.. Anodin...  n'est pas Eiffel 65 qui veut mais attendons peut-être le ou les remixes :

Chrizz Morisson, Rick De Hey, Timi Kullai - Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Radio Mix)

Ah oui j'aurais pu le mettre aussi ici :P

Timi Kullai qui charge contre Lane et la prod de La Bouche :

DISAPPOINTMENT - DEEP DISTORTION - FIND THE TRUTH
I'm not going to post a pic and act like everything is always perfect, because it's not. And if I go through shit just like everyone else, I'll show you them as well...
As you know, I was recently asked to be a female singer of La Bouche, but now, I'm done with it forever, after a short career; I don't take this anymore! Now, I am not interested in the promised amount of money either..! I opened this chapter, sniffed the pages, and I closed it as fast as I could. I don't need, especially spiritually, the perception and attitude that has struck my mindset and values here!
During my short career at La Bouche, I saw the attitude of the management and my incredibly selfish rapper-duet partner, and it soon became clear to me what was going on here in La Bouche, why it was declining year by year, why the soul and the spirit disappear from it in a way that was noticeable to everyone, which characterized them throughout the era. I can already see it clearly, why the project has 4 singers and not just only permanent esteemed members beside the rapper all the time. My deepest respect and sincere admiration is for Sophie Cairo, who opposed all this oppression, arrogance, astonishing egoism, but at the same time, all the extreme amateurism, primitiveness, meanness, subjugation, violence, lying, superficial, human worthless attitude for 5 years, endured beyond the strength and soul which this management and this project represents. They ruin people's souls, destroy the people, the co-workers, especially the singers who fluctuate very often in the project! In parallel, the festival promoters around the world are also beginning to distance themselves completely from this project, which nothing proves better than fewer and fewer gigs year after year, while all the other members of this 90s family are always there at each and every festival without exception. Unfortunately, it is clearly visible that the La Bouche legacy is dead. Because they destroyed it.
Also about my invitation to the band, the circumstances of my admission and all the background stories of our exchange with Sophie (of course, in front of the general public, you know just a little about it), but enough to know, that it was already so vile that we were almost ruined in it spiritually, but the soul can always triumph over meanness, and our true friendship prevented them from destroying us. Now, that they were already tried to ruin my boyfriend unfairly after several years of exploitation and suppress him politically and treat him unfairly spiritually and mentally, that's what I can't take anymore, just as I can't stand it how they try to burn out a man, ruin, extort, kill and exploit people's soul, the friendship and togetherness, a passion for the profession and above all, the really good people. That's how we lose our enthusiasm, our dignity, our faith in the profession and maybe in our whole life and because of these we even get into severe, deep depression. So now, we closed this chapter quickly, but we are so shocked about it.
... that's all about it that you have recently written to me many beautiful journeys, wishes and thoughts and messages about "I am finally in the right place, I deserve it..." oh my dears! NO!!! I'm not in the right place at all!!! ...
It's sad because no one would have thought this, just believe what we believe in too, "what a wonderful grace to work with the childhood idols". Well, not all gold that shines! In fact, maybe what shines so so golden, it already glows in me more like the smell of it!
My post is written by honesty from my sincere heart, and the way I respect you, spiced with some desire for satisfaction, and as well as myself can able to close this book in my life and move on without going crazy; furthermore, maybe I can warn all my producer colleagues, my singer colleagues, and everyone in the music industry, if you see this name during your career any of your American contracts: -NeneMusicAgency-, don't step on this path, I almost got into that long run if I'm not rational and if my childhood illusion take away my sanity! Babies, take care of yourselves! Sometimes, (and I sincerely hope, just rarely), but there are some companies in the business that can ruin us, and literally RUIN! My soul was also ruined now for a while, my love's soul was also ruined, my homie girl, Sophie's soul was also ruined inside, because of these stories, but the list is long for the company, such as the deservedly famous bulgarian star DJ, Dj Rere Monique and so so many other singers around the world!
Actually, there is one and only thing what makes this whole situation the most painful, when you can work with your childhood idols, endowing them with the same human values that it contains your illusory childhood, and anyway, the childhood is our root in our whole lives and it feeds our lives every day, and now, we have to wake up that maybe the whole world really is not the same and never be the same again. It’s painful. It feels like if a big piece has been torn out of your life, and you know, I wish I had never seen anything about it and then my childhood would have remained untouched... Mirko just wanted to make this suffocated project better as well. He worked a lot for it, he put a lot of attention into it, he put his focus and especially his soul into this project, as maybe no one has ever done before, and it was a very important mission for me as well, to make my stage partner feel the maximum comfortable on stage, and make him as happy as if he flews back to the 90s. It hurts a lot for me now.
Respect, AND REALLY HUGE RESPECT for the exceptions, who have represented and carried the same values since the 1990s, ambitions, strength, humility, love and passion for the profession. (Captain Hollywood Project -Tony Harrison, Tommy Masterboy Schleh, Bernard Greene, Ian Campbell, Corona Olga de Souza) They are the REAL PEOPLE in my eyes, who still exist without crime and meanness, they can only bring the passion to the stage, they live in passion for music and spread cohesion among nations.
That's my career goal as well. And I can’t and I don’t want to resonate with this fake, vile mentality. That's all.